Wednesday 3 October 2012

On the list with BMA = Yay!

(29-09-2012)

Out of the blue last week, i received an email from the editor of Canberra's local "scene magazine" BMA - http://www.bmamag.com/home/

It came from a recent chat i had with the sub-editor, who kindly passed on my details and hence this blog entry.

So i decided to cut short my weekend on the south-coast in order to make it back in time for a meet and greet with the staff of the magazine. I see this as a pretty good opportunity. It is not paid work, but the chance to network with a broad range of industries is in offer and the bonus of gaining FREE entry into some pretty cool gigs/events is nothing to complain about.

Long story short, i am now on the list of photographers for this publication and let me say i am ready, willing and able to start shooting for BMA and look forward to what it might bring for me.




D.

No comments:

Post a Comment