Saturday 28 April 2012

A busy Friday..


(27/4/2012)


Well, yesterday was rather exciting for me. I submitted my first major assignment for one of Belinda's tasks - The Lens Research Assignment 

I feel proud of what i produced and do hope it is marked well. I realise i went oner the specified word limit, not sure if that's a big no-no or not, but think it's pathetic if it is, because i just got so involved in the project it seemed hard (and pointless) to cull vital information in order to stay within some specified number. It was also refreshing, because at school i would just ramble on with crap in order to reach the amount haha :)

Anyway, fingers crossed it is all well received.

-

Something else that needed doing was to re-acquire software applications like Photoshop and Lightroom as part of the Adobe Creative Suit.

Why?
Because the ones i had installed on my MacBookPro had expired even though i thought it was a legitiment full-version copy. I was obviously wrong about that. Anyway, i couldn't afford to purchase the rights to a full version yesterday, but after looking into it all a bit further, i realised i could simply download the software and install it as a trail-version for 30 days and then decide whether or not to purchase a key to unlock it - making it a full-blown-version. One that will not expire. This is a great set-up, as it now gives me time to put some penny's away between now and then.

Perfect timing too considering how many assignment tasks of mine require this software.

-

Then on the walk home i swung past Ted's Camera store in the Canberra mall to purchase more Black & White rolls of film - to replace what was ripped out of my camera by security on Wednesday. Thankfully i still have some money left over from selling my push bike and get a 10% discount on purchases for being a CIT student.

-

In addition to all this i dropped into the local Ticketek shop-front and purchased myself a ticket to see Boy and Bear at the ANU Bar on June 1. They are a very popular band at the moment and i look forward to enjoying their show with my friend Tamzen and a few others.





D.

No comments:

Post a Comment