Monday 9 April 2012

Easter Saturday.

7/4/2012


Man today was fantastic!! Exactly what i have been needing for some time now - an escape into mother-nature. Thanks goes out to Wade and Rachel for inviting me along and to all their friends, kids and dogs for adding to what was an enjoyable day venturing through the Brindabella Range's here in the great state of ACT.


I could type a lot more about today, but will instead keep the fond memories to myself. Perhaps next time i go up i will have a little more to add - perhaps a few of my new classmates can join me for a photography/camping trip. 


Anyway, please take a moment to look over the following collection of images to visually give an understanding of how my day played out :)






D.





























No comments:

Post a Comment