Thursday 27 September 2012

JOBY gorilla-pod for iPhone4/4s.


Fr some time now i have been interested in Time-Lapse photography/video.

Early this year i stumbled across a little product from JOBY that would allow me to make use of the application on my iPhone 4s and begin to experiment with time-lapse. I will ever be able to create a time-lapse anywhere near as good as the folks at timescapes.orghttp://timescapes.org with just my smart-phone and an app, but this new gismo will certainly give me a good start in the right direction.

It is a customised case that attaches to a small gorilla-pod - which keeps everything rock-steady. So simple yet so functional in so many ways.




Just the other week Simona, a classmate of mine was looking around for some remote triggers to go with the nice new speedlite she had just purchased and i let her know about the ones i have - she liked the idea and wanted to order a set - so considering they were at the same store in Sydney as this i recommended we order both and split the shipping cost. End of story.

I have used it in my apartment, at college and even in the car. It is proving to be a great little addition to the contents of my back-pocket and i look forward to using it long into the future to hopefully create some pretty cool stuff.

Great thing to have for $45 - example below.



D.





No comments:

Post a Comment