Wednesday 30 May 2012

Another one of those random opportunities..

(28-5-2012)


Our afternoon class was cancelled today, so i took advantage of this opportunity to head down to Fyshwick to shop for a new bed and a TV receiver software for my laptop i stumbled across this little gem of a modern day sports coupe. The Peugeot RCZ, a car i had scene in magazines before, for never in real life.


As it turned out i was taking a quick iPhone shot of it when the owner arrived. Turns out his name is Michael and he owns a hairdressing salon here in Canberra. He was at a lighting store checking out a few things to help with his new shop fit-out and he mentioned he might look to have some new photographs hung on the walls.


I saw this as an opportunity to offer my skills as a photographer to work with him and his staff to develop a few creative images. I also tried my luck by asking if i could possibly photograph his car one day in the future as part of my assessment - to which he happily accepted.


This was great.






D.






This being said, i have since done a bit of research on how other photographers have captured, lit and composed this vehicle before to help get some ideas flowing through my own brain in preparation for.

Here are the results.





















No comments:

Post a Comment