Monday 14 May 2012

New-Look-Living-Room.

I felt a whole lot better yesterday whilst taking my final day off work to recover from this 'bug' i caught last week, so now with a new burst of energy running through me again, i decided to re-arrange the living room area in a way that was more balanced and free of clutter. I also decided to set up and make use of the desk i had over in the corner (doing nothing) instead of studying on the floor like i have been - and yes i use that little side cabinet as my desk chair :P.


The photograph below was taken during twilight this afternoon with my DSLR with 10-22mm lens attached and set to an ISO of 1600. I like the resulting image and considering it was hand-held at a shutter speed of 1/25 @ f/4 i am pleased with the clarity as well.


The second image is of the gourmet chicken burgers i cooked this evening for dinner. They were good too :]






D.




No comments:

Post a Comment