Wednesday 30 May 2012

SOFTWARE UPGRADE :]

Okay so i was so! pumped to be able to finally install Adobe's Creative Suite 6 and Lightroom 4 to my MacBook Pro today - legally and without fail :]


I had been saving up to purchase these two software packages for a few months now and it felt so goood to finally have it all come together for me. All up it cost a smidge over $460 - awesome!!


I now plan to sit down during the upcoming holiday period and learn as much as i can in my spare time about all of the applications and their functionality, to give me an advantage for the remainder of this years  assignments and any other possible work i don't yet know about.


It is quite an upgrade, but a valuable one at that. I feel because it is so very new/current i won't need to worry about upgrading for quite some time to come. I would however like to now search the internet for any downloadable plug-ins, brushes and/or filters on offer for the latest version of Photoshop - not to mention video tutorials on what is new for users in both LR4 and CS6.


Exciting times ahead i hope, but for now it's off to bed.




D.





No comments:

Post a Comment