Sunday 6 May 2012

Shooting the moon.

5/5/2012


Wasn't feeling so good today and spent most of the day recovering and re-gathing myself so i would be right again for the week ahead. 


I started to improve as the sun went down and after a bit of soothing chicken soup, i decided to make use of the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4 L USM lens that i borrowed from CIT for the weekend by trying to photograph the moon. I had enjoyed using this lens on Friday whilst photographing the greens-keepers, but that was during some absolutely ideal available light during the day - i was yet to test its abilities at night.


So for about an hour i took photographs of the moon through my lounge room window. It was all a learning curve for me, and i enjoyed experiment with different camera settings. Here are a few of the good results from last night :]






D.









No comments:

Post a Comment