Wednesday 22 August 2012

Recent purchase = a real winner!

A little over a week ago, Gus made me aware of this light-modifying kit to suit our speedlites he had found on e-bay for only $50 and wanted to know if i would be interested in buying one. I value Gus's input, he's a clued-up bloke when it comes to photography, so i expressed interest in it and asked him to go ahead and purchase on for me as well. I also asked him to add in a lens hood for my 50mm, if he could find one for under 20 bucks - which he did. What a champ !

I got my hands on all my new little additions yesterday and let me tell you, i was impressed by it all and felt very pleased i did go ahead with it.

I have location class today which is all about on-camera and off-camera flash, so i have brought most of the kit in with me to test it out during class.

Here are a few snap-shots of it.



D.






No comments:

Post a Comment